SAVAGE CUSTOMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Appointments are required. 'On the spot' Jobs may be refused.
2. Customers are not permitted to be in the workshop at any time.
3. Vehicles with an appointment are required for the entire day, unless a time is specified.
4. All Vehicles must be collected within 24 hours of work being completed.
5. All vehicles or other work is to be paid for in full prior to items leaving the workshop.
6. Lead times and job duration's are estimates only. Savage Customs takes no responsibility for possible delays.
7. Savage Customs Reserves the right to refuse any job at any time if not in the best interest of our business.
8. All work is completed to the highest standard of our ability. We do not warrant or accept responsibility for minor imperfections.
9. Urgent jobs with less than 2-3 days notice could be subject to a maximum of 20% surcharge and are not guaranteed to be completed by the requested time.
10. Warranty - Goods and Services provided by Savage Customs include a 12 Month Warranty from date of hand over.
11. Savage Customs reserves the right to refuse warranty claims if any job appears to be damaged by vehicle owner.
12. Wrap or Full Colour Digital Print Media Films are supplied from our chosen brand suppliers. Savage Customs do not take responsibility for any colour variations, issues or discolouring etc.